WARM UP TO COOL DOWN: THE ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST 2018
The New Year is here and there is one thing on everyone’s mind…FITNESS! Although, it is an inconvenient truth that it is tough sticking to a new workout routine, there are ways to combat the urge to give up.
Music is known to be a motivating factor. When it comes to fitness music can distract from fatigue while working out. The speed or beat of a song can help create a comfortable cadence to flow through a workout routine. The right song can be the difference that helps you complete your fitness goal.
The American Heart Association recommends a target heart rate zone of 100-160 bpm (beats per minute) for 20- 36 year old's during moderately intense to hard physical activity. THE ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST will have your heart rate matching this suggested target zone by providing songs with similar bpm.
ATHE ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST n ideal workout includes a warm-up and a cool down. has you covered in both departments. We start off in the 120-135 bpm range for warm up, then depending on if it’s a cardio or strength training day, the beats per minute range from 140-160, and finally to cool down we bring the tunes down to 100-120 bpm.
THE ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST below will help keep your workout routine interesting and energized, giving you the boost you need to achieve your New Year fitness goals.
And if you happen to be looking for a fun and trendy new way to diversify a normal workout routine, make sure to check out the pole dance and aerial fitness community. Miss Fit Academy is Nashville’s premier aerial boutique. With a charming atmosphere, friendly instructors, and engaging workshops and classes, you’re sure to find the perfect fit to help reach your fitness goals.
THE ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST 2018!
Get blood flowing and muscles loose with these warm-up hits.
1. That's What I Like by Bruno Mars (134 bpm)
2. Feel Good by Gorillaz (139 bpm)
3. There's Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendes (122 bpm)
4. This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris (124 bpm)
5. Pretty Girl (Cheat Codes X CADE Remix) by Maggie Lindemann (121 bpm)
Tie up your laces and hit the track with these songs to kick up a cardio workout!
1. Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato (144 bpm)
2. Bang Bang by Jessie J (150 bpm)
3. Side to Side by Ariana Grande (159 bpm)
4. On My Mind by Ellie Goulding (155 bpm)
5. Work Hard,Play Hard by Wiz Khalifa (140 bpm)
6. Medieval Warfare by Grimes (156 bpm)
Whether it's battle rope routines, dead-lifts, squats, or kettlebell swings, these songs will have you feeling stronger than ever and help push through that last rep!
1. HUMBLE by Kendrick Lamar (150 bpm)
2. Rockstar by Post Malone (160 bpm)
3. Power by Kanye West (154 bpm)
4. Feel the Power by Kayzo (160 bpm)
5. You Can't Stop Me by Andy Mineo (146 bpm)
6. No War (Yellow Claw Remix) by Noise Cans (150 bpm)
Cool down and bask in accomplishment with these final songs to complete your workout.
1. Call on Me (Ryan Riback Remix) by Starley (105 bpm)
2. Stronger by Kanye West (104 bpm)
3. Let Me Go by Hailee Steinfeld (103 bpm)